Feb. 20, 2014
Carolyn Yeager and Hadding Scott read and comment on Chapter 80, “An Address to “Gentiles” on the Jewish Question.”
The FINAL CHAPTER of The International Jew is not only a reminder of the unity of Jews (which is the basis of their strength) vs. the disunity of “Gentiles,” but also an exhortation to the “superior strain” of the non-Jewish races to liberate itself from the influence of Jewish Orientalism.
- Our Race, the White European “superior strain,” must unite in the moral and religious principles that made our race great to begin with;
- The solution to the Jewish Question will begin in the United States, but not by the mass of people but by a sufficient number of qualified people who are not timid or soft;
- Unrestricted immigration of ideas has been as bad for the American mentality as unrestricted immigration of people is bad for American society;
- “The Chosen People” is one of two great biblical ideas, but Jews are not that people – the House of Israel and the House of Judah are distinct to this day;
- The solution at this stage is to disengage from, to eschew the poisonous ideas and entertainments that Jewry offers to us.
Image: In approximately 930 B.C.E., the short-lived United Monarchy, which ruled over all the tribes of Israel, was divided into two kingdoms: Israel in the north, led by Jeroboam son of Nebat, and Judea in the South, led by Rehoboam the son of Solomon.
Note: We are using the Noontide Press publication of The International Jew — The World’s Foremost Problem which can be found online here as a pdf file.