The Heretics' Hour: The Right Not to Associate in America
May 19, 2014
Don's Freedom of Association admendment would not affect public schools, but private schools would be protected from forced integration. Just look at the result.
Don Advo, the California attorney who has become co-host on Don Black's Stormfront radio show, talks about the importance of Freedom of Association and his proposed amendment to the US Constitution that would make it an expressed, not just an implied, right.
- Don was last on The Heretics' Hour on September 23, 2013;
- Proposed amendment: "The right of freedom of association, however and by whomever exercised on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability, whether real or perceived, whether exercised individually or otherwise, contractually or otherwise, in commerce or otherwise, by persons over the age of 18, is absolute and shall not be regulated or abridged by the United States, the several states or any political subdivision thereof."
In the second hour, Hadding Scott shares with us about his efforts to discover and disseminate some facts about Frazier Glenn Miller in the wake of false reporting about him.
- Federal Govt. wanted to take Miller out of action as a White leader and was embarrassed at getting no convictions from his testimony;
- Former Federal Prosecutor Doug McCullough has admitted the rumor that Miller was caught in a sex act with a black transvestite is false;
- Do we not care if someone is lied about if we think they are a bad person, is discussed.
Don calls in to test the phone system at Blogtalk - my first caller.