The Heretics’ Hour: Wannsee Protocol of 1942: Fact or Forgery?
January 16, 2012
Carolyn Yeager and guest Christine Miller discuss the Wannsee Conference documents on the 70th Anniversary of that alleged meeting. Topics include:
- Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-45;
- Essay on Alex Jones in Jim Lowe’s FLAK! newsletter;
- Carolyn comments on Paul Gottfried’s article The Eternal German Guilt Trip;
- Nuremberg Prosecutor Robt. Kempner’s discovery of the “Wannsee minutes” in 1947 is undocumented and vague;
- Every document involved shows numerous signs of forgery;
- Reichsprotektor Heydrich was probably not in Berlin on Jan. 20th;
- The Germans wanted a total solution, not a final solution;
- What keeps it all together? Media repetition and indoctrination of school kids.
27 MB / 32 kbps mono / 1 hour 56 min.