Saturday Afternoon: Pedophile Rings Reach to the Top of Governments
Oct. 20, 2012
Carolyn speaks about the latest pedophile scandal in Britain (where such scandals crop up a lot) involving the BBC’s squelching of “rumors” of child sexual abuse by top star Jimmy Savile. Now the denial has ended and a police criminal investigation is underway, while the government-owned BBC struggles to deal with its own investigation and top executives make statements of denial that they were involved in any cover-up. Also discussed:
- Prior scandals involved the Labour governments of former Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown;
- Lord George Robertson, UK Defence Secretary under Tony Blair, and the Dunblane school massacre;
- A plethora of sex criminals find shelter as British political party activists;
- The Franklin Credit Union-Omaha Boys-Town pedophile ring reached high into the Republican Party all the way to Vice-President Geo. H.W. Bush;
- Craig Spence, “CIA asset” in Washington, and his bugged and camera-filled party mansion;
- Quotes and excerpts from the book Predators: Pedophiles, rapists and other sex offenders by Anna Salter, and how they manage to stick together to avoid exposure.
Image: Jimmy Savile (center) socialized with top Britons, including members of the Royal Family; here with Prince Charles (left) in Scotland.