Saturday Afternoon: Arthur Rudolf and Julius Streicher – Two very unlike German National Socialists martyred by Jews
Feb. 23, 2013
Carolyn details the life and achievements of two under-appreciated German National Socialist Party members and how they were perversely persecuted by jealous Jews. It is a study in the Jewish art of revenge and their targeting of the weak and those who are in a vulnerable position. It is a study of cowardice going up against courage. It is a warning of what is in store for all of us if we don’t regain our sovereignty.
- Arthur Rudolf (left picture) was essential in developing the German V-2 Rocket for the first jet aircraft in the world – then developed the Saturn 5 rocket that sent American’s to the moon in 1969;
- Later the U.S Justice Dept. and Congress allowed him to be branded a war criminal and banished from the country by a cabal of Jews;
- Forgot to mention that Rep. Bill Green of NY (Jew) introduced a bill in 1985 to strip Rudolph of the NASA Distinguished Service Medal, and reintroduced it in 1987;
- Julius Streicher (right picture) helped build up the National Socialist Party and Adolf Hitler’s popularity with his controversial but truthful magazine Der Stürmer (The Stormer);
- The anti-Hitler Allied War Crimes Tribunal inaccurately and illegally charged him as a war criminal (when he had nothing to do with the war) and allowed Jewish and Negro officers to torture him in prison.