What I've learned about Jack Sengupta

Published by carolyn on Fri, 2016-04-01 14:14

Jack Sen[gupta] shows off his White wife Natalie and young daughter Alexa as often as he can, as here at Trafalgar Square in London recently.

By Carolyn Yeager

BACK IN APRIL 2014, my interest in a new website European Knights Project and it's main editorialist G. Wolf or Gio Wolf or Giacomo Vallone played a part in the destruction of The White Network, which was coming up on its second anniversary of successful Internet broadcasting. But that didn't deter my interest, which was solely stirred by a single essay on the EKP site about European nationalism and culture vs the One-Europe idea. That article is no longer on the website. In the early part of May 2014, I received this email from Mr. Vallone:

Giacomo Vallone ([email protected] [1]) sent a message using the contact form at http://carolynyeager.net/contact [2].
>
> Please see that this reaches Ms Carolyn Yeager
> Dear Ms Yeager,
> I was informed by someone that frequents both of our sites that you discussed my article (Nationalism v White Internationalism) on your radio program this past week. I truly appreciate the interest you've shown in my writing and wanted to convey my gratitude. I have a great deal of respect for your work and am a fan of your site, in particular your recent coverage of Hitler's Table Talk. You cover topics others are afraid to. Although I tried to listen to the podcast where you discussed my piece, sadly I was unable to do so from where I am staying in Britain. Is there any way you can email me the file of your broadcast on my article? If it's too large maybe we can connect on skype when i get home, where file transfers are easier.

I would also love to speak with you at some point. Would you be interested in having me on your program? I have been on the American Nationalist Network, Imperium Europa, Renegade broadcasting in the past, as well as on several dozen other nationalist pod and radio broadcasts in the US, Europe, South America and Russia. I am currently traveling around Britain, speaking to various groups and think tanks, but will be returning home soon-at which point Id love to be able to set something up. Either way it is great to make your acquaintance and I look forward to speaking with you soon.I hope this message finds you well.
> Sincerely,
> Jack 

I replied:

On Friday, 9 May 2014, 18:37, "carol[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Jack!
I just want you to know I'm in receipt of your email. I will respond to it soon. I appreciate your making a contact.
Best wishes,
Carolyn

Through a number of additional emails, we set up a date for the “Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn” program on May 24. Then we had a tussle with who would provide their Skype ID. I asked for his, he asked for mine. This went on for about a week. In the end he sent me a skype account name of a, as I recall, logging business, saying that his personal account no longer existed or had some kind of problem, and that yes, he used to be involved in logging (he'd done a lot of things, he assured me).

During that time I had read more of his EKP site; I told him I was confused  about what were to me conflicting things he wrote and I wanted to clearly understand where he stood. So we set a time for a chat and skype connection test and at the appointed time I called him. As I have already said, I was a little taken aback by his voice; it just wasn't what I expected. He told me it was because he grew up in New York City. His story was that he was born in England, was brought to the U.S. at a young age where he got his schooling, including Princeton; lived for awhile in Italy, his father's homeland (he spoke Italian, he said) and was now living in England, his mother's native land. We went on to discuss his beliefs about National Socialism and Hitler, Fascism and Mussolini, and early “National Socialist” political writers, during which he denigrated Hitler more and more until I was pretty well shocked by such a shift from the essay by him I had liked. Vallone now said Hitler copied his ideas from Mussolini, who was the greater man of the two, and Fascism [Civic Nationalism] was superior to National Socialism [Racial Nationalism].

Wanting to be upfront, after about 20 minutes of this type of conversation, I told him that I had to rescind my invitation to have him on my radio program because his views were just too different from my own, and not what I had thought they were. To my surprise, he began arguing with me about it, saying I could not break the agreement we had, I was insulting and humiliating him. I responded, Look, the program has not been announced, no one knows about it but you and me. I'm not going to tell anyone. He said he had already told someone he was going to be on my show, now he would be embarrassed … silly things like that.

He then began a new tack, saying we didn't have to talk about those subjects, he was able to talk about anything! I recall him saying that if he appeared on my program, he would be the most intelligent person I had ever had as a guest. However, at this point, I no longer wanted HIM, no matter what we talked about.

Either then or in emails the next day, he started with the threats, saying he was going to write an article about how badly I treated him and post it … I said, What's the point, I could write one too … OH, but I have it recorded and I'll publish a transcript ... I  will expose you as disrespecting me, he said. Also, his wife had listened and she agreed I had disrespected him … yet he still wanted to be on my show after all this!!

So I very carefully informed him that I was ending the conversation; I didn't want him to think or say I hung up on him, therefore I'm telling him in advance I'm going to hang up now, I'm sorry it didn't work out, no hard feelings and all that, Goodbye. And I ended the call. He immediately sent me some skype messages about working something out, I think it was. So I closed my Skype. I was shook up from dealing with a personality like his. The next day I received an email from him, which I have, that was more of the same – defending himself and threatening to publish a transcript of our conversation, which he had secretly taped! I have to say that did not worry me at all, and he did not do it. He did later write something at EKP, quoting some of my comments out of context. That has been taken down now.

From the above, you can understand that I was stunned when I learned that this man Vallone and Jack Sen were one and the same. I want to talk now about what I have learned about Jack Sengupta and his family since just a couple of days ago. Though he's never claimed, that I know of, to have a sister and there are many Anita Sengupta's online, there is one that fits the bill in every way. Meet aerospace engineer Anita Sengupta in a write-up in The Telegraph India.

Dr. Anita Sengupta, Jack Sen's sister, teaching the children of Mumbai's Muktangan school about Mars exploration. [from her Facebook page]

A parachute tested by aerospace engineer Anita Sengupta is among critical mission elements that will determine the fate of a US spacecraft on Monday morning as it attempts to safely deposit a robotic rover at the foot of a mountain on Mars.

The American engineer, whose father is Bengali and mother British, is a member of the entry, descent, and landing (EDL) sequence team tasked with slowing down the spacecraft to enable a soft landing on the Martian surface.

Sengupta, who was born in the UK, arrived in the US with her parents when she was three, and grew up in New York, says she first imagined herself in a career in space exploration when she was six, inspired by science fiction, including episodes of Star Trek.

Could it be? She has a Facebook page too, which offers a lot of interesting photos. https://www.facebook.com/DrAnitaSengupta

And here's her Google profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111319961144099080486/posts

And this: https://plus.google.com/111319961144099080486/posts/YFpcjLgNTKS

She's also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doctor_astro

On all these pages, Dr. Anita Sengupta never mentions she has a brother, but the resemblance is striking. Here's a good radio interview with her that I just found, in which she says part of her inspiration for becoming an aerospace engineer was watching Star Trek with her father. More of the same here. She remains very connected with her Indian side, unlike her brother who claims it was his grandfather who was Indian, making him only 1/4 non-White. I'll venture a wild guess that Jack and his sister are not on the best of terms.

His mother, Faye Lowley Sen, is listed as a contributing writer on the EKP front page. The Domain for European Knights was registered by F. Lowley Sen. The same name, F. Lowley Sen, also registered the domain for ukipwestlancs, Sen's campaign website.

She writes rhyming poetry under the name of Faye Lowley and has published two books. No photos of her have been found. On the Amazon Author Page, we learn:

Faye Lowley was born in Liverpool, studied languages at Liverpool University. Since then she has been a book editor and language teacher. She has been writing poetry for about 15 years. Her latest book is a collection of rhyming poems in the classical vein, carefully woven with personal anecdotes from the author's life, travels and experience. You will be taken on a tour of England, Wales and Scotland to relive the sights and sounds of memorable places. […] She has a son who is a Journalist and a daughter who is an Aerospace Engineer.

That pretty well wraps it up, doesn't it.

Here is the List of Contributing Writers at EKP:

Jack Sen (UKIP ppc, former BNP spokesman, Front Nasionaal)
John de Nugent (white civil rights activist)

Dr Dan Roodt (Pro-Afrikaans Action Group)
Steve Squire (London BNP organiser)
Jez Turner (British nationalist)
Doug Donoven (retired US Army Sniper)
Chris Chambless Wolfe (Wounded Warrior & US Marine)
Giacomo Vallone (European Nationalist)
Ron Kukal (USS Liberty Survivor & anti-Zionist activist)
Carl Mason (BNP Worcestershire)
Nick Griffin (former Member of European Parliament)
Faye Lowley (British nationalist poet)

Richard Anderson (SA Activist in Exile)
UKIP Whistleblowers (men on the INSIDE)
Des Wranborn (UKIP whistleblower)
Isaac Mangena (South African Human Rights Commission Spokesperson)
Bernard Franklin (Editor - The Nationalist Flame)

As I said, EKP has removed so much material it contained when I first went there in March 2014 that it is not the same website at all. It has not added much, but it has added John de Nugent, and now Jack Sen and Nick Griffin. I do believe that Giacomo Vallone will eventually be removed too … although considering that the identity of the two has now been more widely exposed, there may be no future for either Jack or Giacomo.

I want to copy here just a couple of paragraphs from one of the more important articles that EKP has produced (in their view) which, in light of what I know now, are especially interesting to me. From August 1, 2014, the title is “Nelson Mandela: Africa's First Jewish Leader” by G. Wolf. But at the top of the article it reads:

by G Vallone, J Coetzee with research from former UKIP prospective member of parliament, Jack Sen. Join him on Twitter (see right)

It is clear that G. Wolf and G Vallone are the same, but by adding Jack Sen as researcher after the fact, I think we are meant to believe that Sen was involved as a separate individual much earlier than he actually was. [my bolding]

“Although South Africa's Indian community are now sympathetic to nationalist causes, during the collapse of Apartheid, Indians, Asians and coloureds became sympathetic to the ANC cause. My uncle, who is a dark skinned southern Italian said he was often discriminated against, in spite of the fact he has a PhD in Economics from a top Italian university. This at times generated empathy in his heart for blacks, in spite of the fact they'd slice his throat open for his phone.

This also stems from the fact that my uncle was a civic nationalist and fascist – putting nation first.”

*   *

“I base my opinion on the manner in which they treated the country's Hindu Indian population and other productive, law abiding, ethnic minorities of non-Negro origin. Their policies were based solely on race, rather than pragmatism. Hitler, the world's most polarising figure was far less rigid when it came to racial politics than SA's apartheid government. See Veronika Clark's piece on Hitler's pragmatic racial ambivalence for more truth.

A fascist is a pragmatist that seeks to secure his nation's interests first & foremost. He adjusts policy based on the needs of the nation.”

Before I close, I just want to leave you with what I found using the search engine at EKP.

Searching Giacomo Vallone brings up 32 articles by G. Wolf, John de Nugent, Laura Oneale and a couple others. Giacome Vallone never put his name on anything, it seems.

Searching G. Wolf brings up 91 articles.

Searching Gio Wolf results in 60 articles.

But searching Jack Sen results in 241 articles! Twenty-five pages!

Wow, who would have thought.

THE LESSON OF JACK SENGUPTA: I don't think many people are all that interested in Jack Sengupta and his exploits, but they should be. It's a classic lesson in how easily we Whites are taken in. That includes Occidental Observer editor Dr. Kevin MacDonald, Henryk Palmgren of Red Ice Radio, former MEP and BNP leader Nick Griffin, Jez Turner of the London Forum … and other respected members of the White Nationalist Establishment whom I could probably find if I set out to look for them. But I shan't, as I think I've done enough. After all, I'm not on a vendetta. Many thanks to the person who put up this site: jacksenukip.wordpress.com

Category 

News, Race, White Nationalism

Comments

The more layers you peel off this onion.
The more it stinks.

Well done for exposing this charlatan! If you watch his interview with Nick Griffin, Sen mentions being on his wife's family farm in Lappland, talks about how his local town hall in 'Skem' (slang for Skelmersdale in Lancashire) being used by Muslims, and how his Grandfather's local pub is now a Baltic food shop.
 
His story is all over the place, quite literally! It seems a very strange upbringing. There is something that just doesn't ring true about him. This is the danger of letting so-called 'good' minorities or jews into the White racial movement, they always corrupt and attempt to destroy it from within.

Jack Sengupta interviewing Nick Griffin annd Andrew Brons. I have known both many years. Jack may believe he's fooled them both. Believe me, Griffin is one of the cleverest, most devious nationalists of the UK. Once considered the biggest threat to the establishment. Griffin despises fake nationalists, liars and fraudsters even more. The Griffin we know, would take great exception to a half indian claiming to be the saviour of the British. He has thousands of contacts in white nationalism in the UK. Believe me, he would be on to fraud Sen. Jack thinks Griffin is there for a cosy chat ? Griffin has just exposed him in his own flat on film. Be afraid Jack, be very, very afraid.
 
Further more, it's now reported that Joe Chiffers, the ex ukipper has dumped Jack after learning he's half indian. This leaves membership of Jack's new group ' British Renaissance' at two.

Julie Lake-
You're half Brazillian. no need to abuse me for being 1/4 indian. Youre also an unsightly obese mess that has been convicted of child abuse. one need only google Julie lake child abuse for verification.
Joe Chiffers didnt dump me for being half indian. He and I were members of UKIP NW, where it was common knowledge i was part indian. In fact His wife is half indian as you prbly leanred from the Mirror Article. You know the article you were repsonsible for? After all it was you that rang the mirror, the reds, and Joes firm- resulting in his suspension. At this stage EVERYONE knows you were behind it
Julie lake rats on good people. She rang the police on me, rang social services on my wife, rang Joe chiffers firm, rang Hope not Hate on Paul Hilliard, Bob taylor, and other people criticial of the current BNP
And Nick griffin exposed me?
Doubtful. Nick and I are friends, have been for quite a fair amount of time. He has been good friend with my daughters godfather for over 20 years. Julie, you on the other hand are done. You were expelled by adam Walker after I communicated with him, sent him print screensof your abuse. You do realise I was communicating with the BNP the entire time you were abusing me right? That i played irrational to trap you into saying something stupid? that would get you suspended? You are too tick (and i dont mean your girth) to knwo how easy it was to play you for the fool you are.
The article we circulated about you reached almost 350,000 people. You are dealing with pros. How does it feel to have been excluded from the BNP? Unlike other people you have been able to harm, youre dealing with pros now

Look at Sen's wife. English? She is too good looking to be English and is no doubt a slav. She is in fact Belorussian and Saami. She speaks Russian fluently and brings Russians and Laplanders to all of Sens events. You might want to a bit more digging
 
And it is not like you discovered anything new. Sen has never hidden his indian ancestry

You might want to prove your claims rather than just throw ideas around. In a comment to my earlier post you called yourself "Mike", now you are "Truth seeker" and you give a fake email address. Who are you hiding from? People like you are part of the problem in this "movement."

I'm not calling this "investigative journalism" -- I don't have the means for that. Do you? It's "what I've learned" in the past 24 hours. I'm quite aware Natalie Sen is claimed by some to be Russian, but until the proof comes in I'll call her what he or she says she is. She is really only accessory in the story.

My contribution here is simply to give my own personal experience with this man to corroborate what others have said, which is more than you have to offer, and to link to what I've found online about his mother and sister which I found very interesting. Contrary to what you say, Jack Sen - as Giacomo Vallone - did deny he was part Indian by telling everyone his father was Italian, of the old school, and he was Italian-English. That's the big story here.

Jack Sen as Jack Sen, I could care less. That's British politics. It's Jack Sen as Giacomo Vallone that condemns him the most.

I don't know why you feel the need to insult British women in order to make your point. In my opinion, Natalie is pretty enough, but there are plenty of young women in Britain who are her equal.
 
Also, in your earlier comment you talk about "our" home Office blocking Matt Heimbach. I somehow doubt that you are of British origin.

I've always felt Sen made a rather fine Sephardic Jew - distinctly reminiscent of a former employer of mine 30+ years ago. Or one of the Indian Jews of Cochin or the Bene Israel (latter only converts, not racial iirc).

His story really is all over the place, perhaps he should change his name to Walter Mitty. I too recall the Lapland farm remark and thought how colourful! Are there even 'farms' in Lapland, wherever that is? (check the definition). And in an earlier interview someplace wasn't he visiting his sister in South Africa? I forget...

Occidental Observer editor Dr. Kevin MacDonald - cannot tell a Jew from a Kangaroo (Morgoth);

Henryk Palmgren of Red Ice Radio - http://www.henrikpalmgren.com/
From far-out to far-right over ten years. Makes for good business I guess;

former MEP Nick Griffin - gulled once more (odd that, for a Cambridge law graduate) and financially accident-prone. Is his prediction of race wars in UK realistic?;

Jez Turner of the London Forum - made a very inflammatory (for UK) video about Jewish subversion and was reported as having been interviewed by police some months ago but nothing heard since. Perhaps not gullible but.... Secret State? My memory fails, I can't recall if he is allegedly a London School of Economics (Reds hothouse) graduate or a graduate of the University of Essex (ditto).
I predict a graceful exit may be afforded him by Theresa May giving him first place in the 'non-violent extremist' list (a legislative regime presumably designed for such eventualities as well as for bona fide gagging of dissidents).

You are so right about taking everything at face. A recent small example is the passing round of the poem "When the Saxon Began to Hate" without any acknowledgment that it was by Kipling not some anon internet author and was in fact a WW1 poem originally styled "When the English Began to Hate". Its (unacknowledged and bastardised) form first appeared in Louis R. Beam Jr.'s 'Essays of a Klansman' [1983] after the bibliography, as far as I can find.

"Look at Sen's wife. English? She is too good looking to be English and is no doubt a slav."
 
Hello Jack, we is that you? I am guessing this is a Sen sock puppet, it's totally his style, always having a dig at the attractiveness of the English. The more I read of this person they more obvious it is that he has a serious psychological issue about being mixed race. Funny how his sister has obviously totally embraced her Indian side, but Sen seems adamant to be accepted as a White man and when he's not he gets very hurt and responds with childish insults and threats. 
 
Good work Carolyn but I must disagree with you on one thing. You say:
“Jack Sen - as Giacomo Vallone - did deny he was part Indian by telling everyone his father was Italian, of the old school, and he was Italian-English. That's the big story here.”
 
I think the big story here is that a prominent British Nationalist has been threatening and bullying pro Whites in the UK with reports to the police under “racial hate” laws. These laws were set up to geld the British and silence them and this so called British Nationalist has been threatening to use these very laws against the same people he claims to be out to help.  He has not done this once, but numerous times. The guy is a danger and needs to be removed totally from White Racial politics.

It's my big story, James. For me, the fact that Jack Sen was behind the European Knights Project website all along is stunning. That it was Jack Sen whom I was talking with in that Skype conversation. That it was Jack Sen who sent me those emails and who wrote the pathetic, snarky little article on EKP later on about our exchange -- which has since been taken down. That it was Jack Sen who associated  himself with Rodney Martin and his ANN, and John de Nugent with his far-out theories. However, all three of these men have the same habit of unhinged retaliation, and an attitude of entitlement.

That's the big story for me, but I understand that Sen reporting "racist slurs against him" to the police is a huge story in British Nationalist politics, and I hope it gets the attention it should. And I hope Nick Griffin is man enough to explain himself about his seeming close association with this fraud and joke of a political figure.

I have lost my faith in British Nationalist parties and movements altogether because of this, and I didn't have much to begin with.

"When the English began to Hate" is from before the Great War. Here it is in a newspaper of 1910. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1946&dat=19100820&id=yGUyAAAAIBAJ...
 
Regarding Kevin MacDonald and the likes of Jack Sen, I have the impression that being a good editor and making sure that his readers are not offered counterproductive trash is very low on MacDonald's list of priorities. 

So Hadding, who is meant as the object of the "English hate"? I know Kipling was very anti-German.

You know what? That newspaper is actually from 1940. It's listed as 1910 because parts of the number 4 are missing.
 
So, in that context anyway it would be about Germans.

This article from the Telegraph implies that The Beginnings ("When the English began to hate") actually is from early in the First World War. But it also says that Kipling's attitude toward the war changed. So, maybe by 1940 Kipling would not have agreed with the use of his older warmongering poetry.
 

His early propagandist efforts were admittedly silly, fuelled by his virulent anti-Germanism. Poems such as “The Beginnings”, with its line “When the English began to hate” belong to the historical curiosities cabinet.

But as the conflict intensified, particularly after his only son John was killed at the Battle of Loos in September 1915, he was as merciless as Sassoon or Gurney in depicting the random cruelty of war. In hisEpitaphs of the War, any of his pithy verses might pass muster as an indictment of unthinking bloodshed – “The Coward”, “Hindu Sepoy in France”, or “Unknown Female Corpse”. Probably the most poignant had the all-embracing title “Common Form”: “If any question why we died/Tell them, because our fathers lied. 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/11005978/Jingoism-was-only-one-front-in-Rudyard-Kiplings-war.html

who woulda thought
 

I wrote in the above article: "Though he's never claimed, that I know of, to have a sister..."

Well, now I've come across two instances where he mentions his sister. The first is on ProThink's radio program of 9-23-14 when he said"

“Even if I ask a liberal like my sister why she likes to visit England or Italy, she'll say the culture, the castles. I'll say, Then why do you push multiculturalism on these countries, if you respect the indiginous cultures so much, enough to spend a thousand dollars on a plane ticket and then spend 5 days sleeping in a wet, rainy revovated castle so you can experience English or Irish culture, why do you want to destroy it by turning it into ..."

The second is an article he wrote that was published at The Occidental Observer on July 8, 2015, and picked up by the Daily Stormer and published July 9. It's fiction, whether intended to be seen as such or not, about being South African and having a liberal sister “Anne” who moved to Europe after Apartheid.

“ Like most liberals Anne, doesn’t have to share her neighbourhood with people that pose a threat to her, nor does she go hungry because Black Economic Empowerment precludes her from getting a job, as so many South African minorities do.” Sen always stands up for the minorities.

Although I see myself as a moderate, and in spite of the fact that our father faced discrimination for being half-Indian under Apartheid, as a pragmatist and racial realist, I was skeptical of any change ….

His family was never in South Africa, but he has often tried to give the impression that he's from there.

Also, Jack's real sister, Anita, tells the world their father is Bengali, not "half,"  and I believe she is telling the truth.

Those pesky little details...
Good catch Carolyn, the damage might have been catastrophic further down the line.
 
"If any question why we died/tell them because our fathers lied..."
A powerful indictment, that. Cought my eye, 'cos I often grapple with the thought myself. But than maybe they were themselves deceived by these wolves in sheep's attire or their own need to retroactively justfy their misdeeds...I don't know.
 
Anyhoo, we should avoid repeating their mistakes and that is why this is Big Story IMO.
Thanx Carolyn.
 
Hey Hadding, hello. What You been doing lately?
 

Writing for CODOH.

Jack Sen threatens and blackmails anyone who gets close to exposing him. He has been trolling myself and another white nationalist, Dave Yorkshire for six months. The tactics are to do a piece on you on EKP with the most outrageous libel ever, ie, he claims that i am the daughter of a Brazilian Immigrant when in fact my father was a ww11 pilot and war hero, then he'll e mail you his demands, threatening to do another one on you if you don't remove all negative posts on him.
We have been investigating him in England for months. His sister is Anita Sengupta and his brother is Shirshendu Sengupta. He verified this when he complained on Jack Sen Facebook, that i had traced his brother and sister.
Anne, is one of Jack Sen's alias's in England and one of the many many fake accounts he uses to harass people. Another is Natasha Alexander.
 
I have contacts in UKIP who swear that when ever he brought his wife along, anywhere, she never spoke a word, because she can barely speak English. In the BNP,when he went to lunch with our film crew, he made her and the child sit at a separate table. In his apartment, he sent his wife to the bedroom so he could talk without her hearing. He called this ' sending her to harem'
He is half Indian and it's believed, he has never set foot in Italy nor South Africa. In an e mail to me, John De Nugent claimed he did not get any qualifications as he was kicked out of Uni after just three terms for causing trouble, so he doesn't have that BA he brags of.
Everything he claims is lies. He has in fact joined 5 or 6 different organisations in England in just the past year and was kicked out of everyone of them for causing trouble. 
He has openly bragged about reporting white nationalists posts to the police here.
 
Two weeks ago, in his little group of two people, British Renaissance, he was begging ethnics and blacks to join his movement.
Now, the countries nationalists have all seen through him and most nationalist parties have proscribed him as i did in the BNP. That means anyone caught communicating with him, will be expelled from their party.
Due to the trouble he's caused in nationalism and the threats and blackmail, here in England, he is deemed as toxic. From his threatening e mails to me and late night drunken ramblings, we know that in fact, he has a big big hang up on being mixed race and he wants to be seen as white. It's why he posts pictures of his kid everywhere.
He has harassed me so long, that now, i have handed everything to the police. They say it could take months just to get through all the fake accounts and fake e mail address's.
This man is not dangerous because he's a threat to any establishment. He's the laughing stock of the country and is considered a clown by nationalists, but he is dangerous because he is a stalker, troll, with delusions of grandeur. Best avoided at all costs.

yeager
posting photos you pulled from my personal fabook page? how hnourable of you.
 
Julie Lake-
Firstly id like to say that of all the people ive ever dealt with in my life you are truly the worst. Your hatred of me, south african whites, EVERYONE youve decided warrants yuour contempt is shocking. How you targeted my fmaily, posted photos pf my daughter, attacked my wife for being thin (hilarious if you think about it), abused Carl,. PAul Hilliard, Bob taylor, so many other good people is trulymindboggling. how can you sleep at night? honestly?
 
A few points id like to respond to.This is the last time i will ever engage you as my jobs done here.
 
You're half Brazillian.(im not cirticising you for that, merely pointing out a fact) no need to abuse me for being 1/4 indian. Youre also an unsightly obese mess that has been convicted of child abuse. one need only google Julie lake child abuse for verification.People with criminal records should NEVER target children as you have
 
Joe Chiffers didnt dump me "for being half indian". He and I were members of UKIP NW, where it was common knowledge i was part indian. In fact His wife is half indian as you prbly learned from her comment below the Mirror Article covering his suspension. You know the article you were repsonsible for? After all it was you that rang the mirror, the reds, and Joes firm- resulting in his suspension. At this stage EVERYONE knows you were behind it. You can try to spin it any way you wish, but EVERYONE knows you reported Joe. We have seen to that
 
here's an excerpt from a mass email we sent out. "Julie lake rats on good people. She rang the police on me, rang social services on my wife, rang Joe chiffers firm, rang Hope not Hate on Paul Hilliard, Bob taylor, and other people criticial of the current BNP"
We sent print screens of attachments where you admitted to as much to some of the people you still hilariously confide in ;)
 
And "Nick griffin works with me as he wants to expose me"?
 
More nonsense fropm someone known to spew lies, hatred and nonsense.. Nick and I are friends, have been for quite a fair amount of time. He has been good friends with my daughters godfather for over 20 years. Julie, you on the other hand are done -  (yuor relevance only ever went as far as the success of the ppl u abuse). You were expelled by adam Walker after I communicated with him, sent him print screens of your abuse. I waited for the right moment to write to Adam-iknew i had to wait until you lost your marbles enough and said something threatening, which you did.
 
You do realise I was communicating with the BNP the entire time you were abusing me right? That i played 'irrational' to trap you into saying something stupid? knowing that when you did that you would get you suspended? Not having the expenses money you pocketed from the BNP will make it harder to buy all those cigarettes.
 
You are too thick (and i dont mean your girth) to knwo how easy it was to play you for the fool you are.Sure the abuse was a bit hard to take at times, especially when you targeted my wife, but the more outlandish your claims were, the easier it was to sink you. and sunk yuo we did
 
The article we circulated about you reached almost 350,000 people.Your search engine record has been forever altererd, you are no longer at all relevant in the BNP and hopefully good people you targeted everywhere can breathe again. What distinguishes me from the others you targeted is im a pro.from what ive been told by friends of mine you confided in, you are broken, depressed and in emotional ruin in spite of the fact its you lake who abused others. You should have thought how your being excluded from the bnp for your reprehensible behaviour would impact your life before you started your campaign of maliciousness and abuse. Unlike other people you have maligned and been able to harm via your campigns of threats of violence, youre dealing with pros now. Now get back down in your burrow and sod off
 
Id like to add that I ASked you on literally dozens of occasions to leave me alone. i literally wasted hours of my time trying to reason with yuo, even sending you my phone number in thehope youd ring me and we cpi;d talk this out. instead you psoted it on stormfront and asked that people ring me, harm me and visit me at my home.Instead of ringing the police I still tried ...to no avail. your hatred was simply too overwhelming an elixir for you to battle through. you inability to reason and lack of humainty, ethics and decency has been your undoing. Hopefully youve learned your lesson. Treat people properly as you never know who youre dealing with... Me? how has this impacted me? it hasnt, we have new members, more dopnors, more publicity. again, nothign youve done has caused me one drop of harm. LOSER
and i wont edit this as I'm postig this on an iielevant blog penned by someone no on e i know has even heard of. not worth hitting backspace for

is Dilip Sen Gupta, birth registered Hackney London Q2 1974 mother's maiden name Lowley. US records have his dob as 17 June 1974
His parents Shyamal Kumar Sen Gupta and Faye D Lowley married Q3 1971 in Ormskirk Lancashire
Their daughter Anita Sen Gupta's birth registered in Bishopbriggs Scotland in 1977
Shyamal Sengupta died in NY State 21/06/2011 last address for family was Bovina Center
Faye Sengupta/Lowley now lives in Hampshire UK

Jack Sen... There is a very big difference between you and the rest of British nationalists you have  stalked, made false accusations about, threatened and harassed. We have evidence and you do not.
 
You have been repeatedly asked by many many nationalists here to provide evidence of your sick, vile claims against good people. You never have because you can't.
 
Let me tell the people and Carolyn here what you have been up to in the last few weeks.
 
Jack Sen has been stalking and threatening many nationalists here. He is proscribed by every nationalist party in the country and deemed toxic. He has libeled good people but with me, he then wrote to me telling me he'd do a libelous oiece on me every week until i gave him home address's of UK nationalists.
 
First of all, please go to my Facebook profile and see photgraphs of my Irish and English parents and our children. Then go to a Facebook site called Salford Nationalists and see a post by the BNP guys expressing their sorrow at my resignation  and my resignation in full. Last night, Steve Squire sent a text en bloc around nationalists critisizing the leadership for allowing me to resign. The leader of the BNP is my close friend and always will be. I left the BNP after 10 years because i had other offers. Sen has seen these posts and knows his claim of my being sacked, is libel and petty jealousy because we saw through his bullshit in the BNP and got rid of him after just eight weeks.
 
In the past few weeks, Sen went to Liverpool police claiming i was stalking him. Only what he didn't know, was that there was already two files of complaints against him in two other counties including, blackmail, threats and harassment. All, Sen could show Liverpool police was a few selected e mails that they could clearly see that they were replies to something else, only Sen couldn't show them what. They contacted me and checked with the two other police forces. They then looked at European Knights, clearly a site designed to launder money in donations.
 
In the past few weeks, Police have been looking into Sen. He knows this. They know i have hundreds of threatening e mails from him demanding nationalists home address's that he's giving to the far left.  Sen knows i have an appointment with detectives in Liverpool next week and now he's panicking. He's messaging former victims begging them to resolve things. No. They have handed me mountains of abuse they have had from Sen, in the past two years. If his family were truly being threatened, he would of shown police the evidence. He didn't because he can't. There is nothing.
 
he has been busted all over the UK. There are just too many victims now. He thinks writing this crap about me, will see me cave in and call off the police investigation. We also have many witness's who have seen Sen abuse his wife and child. The police will also look into that.
 
Sen is a very worried man right now. He's ringing my house, posting this rubbish anywhere he can in the hope it will discredit me with the Police. Understand one thing. They can not investigate anyone based on just someone's say so. There has to be evidence and there is mountains of it against Sen.
 
This Jack Sen, is dernaged and some of us, having seen his drunken rages at his wife are seriously concerned for his child and called in protective services. It will all come out.
 
I also have a civil lawsuit against Sen for the libel he's written about me. It's taken so long because my lawyer has had to wade through so many fake accounts and fake e mail address's, yet, all IP address's lead back to him.
 
My family are war hero's. All my family and children are succesful business men and women. I have been inundated with offers from other nationalist organisations and am in the process of working on new things with them right now.
 
Sen is eaten up with jealousy and hatred because he has achieved nothing in the UK except cause trouble. Now, he's about to be exposed by the police.
 
Keep libeling me Sen, you sad, friendless, stalking nutter. There's too many victims for anyone to believe you.
 
Hope you have accounts for those donations you've taken from South Africans when we have evidence, you have never set foot in the country. the UK's Claudia Bryant busted him as fake over a year ago.
 
You've brought this all on yourself. Even when nationalists rang you telling you my husband was terminal and to leave me alone, you actually stepped up the harassment.
 
It's all coming out Sengupta. Every filthy rotten word you have ever written. 
 
You will be forced in a court of law to provide evidence of your libel and false accusations.
 
See you there Jack.
 

My wife was not sacked and, no way would the BNP or Adam Walker sack a member of the National Executive Committee, who has worked her way up over ten years, Sen is delusional and knows damn well she was not sacked. For the record, Julie resigned some weeks ago and the leader and our friend Adam Walker, sat on the phone to her for nearly three hours, talking her round. I was in the room. She resigned again because of other offers she'd had in nationalism and she wanted to try some of her own campaigns with independent nationalists who had contacted her.
 
As Jack Sen was only in the BNP eight pitiful weeks where he stirred up trouble, he no doubt, never got round to reading the Party Constitution. Had he of done, he would know that Adam Walker could not sack Julie even if he wanted. Regional directors have to be voted into the position. It can not just be given by the leader.  If voted in by members, they must be voted out by members. Nor can the leader just place any official onto the National Executive Committee, they have to be voted in. Under the constiution, if an official is voted in, they must be voted out, should the leader want to get rid of them. The procedure is to raise the proposed sacking onto the agenda for the next NEC meeting. There, other NEC members are asked to vote on the proposal. The next NEC meeting is not due until November and only there and then could the proposal to sack her, be put to the vote. If Adam Walker was to sack her himself against party constitution, he would be in exactly the same position as Nick Griffin was a few years back, when he did not act per party constitution and sacked Michaela Mackenzie in 2014 without an NEC vote. She won £25,000 damages in the courts and the full report in on the internet. Therefore, Jack Sen is a liar.
 
Further more, i am also in the BNP and friends with the leader. If Jack Sen wants anyone to believe that Adam would sack anyone because of him, then he's mental. My wife worked very closely with the leader and she has witnessed him, hitting delete when an e mail from Sen appears in his inbox. He doesn't even open the e mail. In fact, Adam Walker and the entire BNP despise Sen so much that Adam proscribed him and threatened to expel anyone who was seen so much as communicating with him. 
 
Further more, the libel that my wife is the daughter of a black Brazillian immigrant is malicious filthy libel. It doesn't hurt my wife, she laughs at his pathetic attempts to defame her when she's known all over the country.
 
Sen is making false accusations that she has threatened to harm his daughter. My wife would not get out of bed for such a lowlife. Far from my wife harming his daughter, it is Sen who is harming our children. In a pathetic attempt to defame my wife, he is defaming her Father, a war pilot hero, wounded in the Battle of Britain and labelling him an immigrant. Likewise, her Fathers grandchildren are affected by such vicious lies. Julie's family are war hero's from the Great war to present day. We have four nephews, all pilots in the Royal Air Force as i was, and one played a part in Desert Storm. Four other neices and nephews are police officers. Julie has all the log books from the war and official paperwork from the MOD that will be passed on.  Far from anyone hurting his child, he's happy to hurt children who are so proud of their forefathers by labelling them immigrants. I am sure you will all agree, only a piece of lowlife scum would do this to score points.
 
Sen has been witnessed by several nationalists abusing his wife and child. His drunken rants led my wife to be concerned for his child. Several have brought in social services.  Nationalists have been absolutely appalled at the abuse, even locking her in a bedroom.
 
Many months ago, my wife offered Jack Sen to meet her in a public place, on camera and show his passport and birth certificate. Despite repeated requests, he has refused. In an e mail, John De Nugent has stated that Sen does not have the BA he claims and has no qualifications.
 
Last night, Sen was threatening my wife by e mail again about her going to Liverpool to meet the detective now investigating him and his fake site, European Knights. She's handing over hundreds of e mails, messages and abuse from him along with all the abuse he has sent others which they passed to Julie.
 
This Jack Sen is eaten with jealousy and hatred because he doesn't possess an iota of talent to make a name for himself. His British Renaissance is a massive failure as he can't get any recruits to join him.
 
Jack Sen is going to be exposed for the stalker and abuser he is.

Let me state why i know that the death threats, this liar claims he got when he was a candidate for UKIP, are fake and he sent them to himself.
 
I don't think Jack Sen realises that every General Election , Euro elections and local Council elections, the combined far left, post a list of the far right candidates they are targeting, and call for volunteers to disrupt their campaigns. I know this because, in last years, General election, i was on that list. My local police had me on high alert for protection. Jack Sen was not on that list, nor any UKIP candidate because by May last year, it was clear UKIP was a civic nationalist party.
 
I know how the far left work and they never ever send death threats. in case they get the wrong house. They would also never send copies to innocent people arranging the Hustings as Sen claimed.
 
Besides, in May last year, no one had ever heard of Sen. He was and still is a nobody. It was also a Labour safe seat where Sen as a candidate was going to make absolutely no difference or stop the Labour MP winning.
 
Put into your search engine ' Unite Against Fascism, day of action against BNP and other Fascist candidates.
 
You will see me listed, but Sen is not on it.
 
He sent those threats to himself. As soon as he did, he was interviewing himself on European Knights as G Wolf interviewing Jack Sen where he heaped praise and superlatives upon himself.
 
Every real nationalist knows he sent them to himself and he also sent them to the media to get headlines.
 
Fake, lying, stalker.

Julie Lake is the most respected woman in British nationalism. Every party and organisation knows how Jack Sengupta, real name Dilip Sen Gupta, aka Natasha, Natalia, Anna, Natasha Alexandre,  Antonio Ricci, Carl Mason, G. Wolf, Giacomo Vallone, and the rest, has been hounding the life out of her and her terminally ill husband for months on end. Julie has earned her respect by hard work. She's worked her way up through the ranks and is also famous for her animal welfare campaigns. All Sen does, is lie about Julie and her husband while people have known her for years.
 
Sen is nothing. He's done nothing and his time is up in Britain. No nationalist will ever allow him near them. He drops names to fool people into thinking he has contacts in UK nationalism. He has nothing and never will achieve anything. His attacks on Julie Lake are sick. His wife should know exactly what this sick f--- is up to. She will very soon along with his mother.

Add new comment