Saturday Afternoon: Anti-Yom haShoah - One Holohoax Memorial Day is enough in the U.S.!
April 4, 2013
Carolyn’s main point is that allowing Jews the opportunity to attain power and prestige in White society prevents our ever being able to correct the historical record, including the part called the “holocaust.” This is The Jewish Problem that must be faced … and discussed. If we would discuss it, we would find how few are willing to deal with The Jewish Problem. Examples that are used:
- The United States alone in the world follows Israel in annually observing a 2nd holohoax remembrance day – Yom haShoah on the 27th of Nisan (Hebrew calendar);
- This special day and week observance was mandated by Congress in 1979 by unanimous vote in both chambers;
- It was followed by the creation of the U.S. Holohoax Horror Museum (USHMM) in Wash. D.C., which was then put in charge of promoting Yom haShoah observances throughout the country;
- The USHMM is a nest of pro-Israel Jews, an Israeli outpost in the U.S. — along with two other government agencies: Human Rights and Special Prosecutions in the DOJ and Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism in the Dept. of State;
- The ADL, celebrating its 100th Anniversary this year along with Yom haShoah, says it’s dedicated to making OUR [read THEIR] country more welcoming to differences;
- How Jews move up the academic ladder via Judaic religious schools and the instigation of Jewish Studies Programs – Waltzer and Wiesel looked at;
- Vladimir Putin is not a friend to honest WWII historical revisionism.
Image: Weighed down with medals, “WWII veterans” participate in last year’s Yom haShoah Week ceremony at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem. This is representative of the farce quality of the whole thing.