The Heretics' Hour: From Civil War to Civil Rights to White Slavery
Sept. 23, 2013
Don, our lawyer friend from California, informs us that it all started with Abe Lincoln when he went from being a supporter of the Declaration of Independence in 1848 and 1852 to later making pronouncements approving of American interventionism. Don makes the connection from the Civil War directly to the Civil Rights movement which he dates from 1954 and the Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court decision.
- The “separate but equal” law allowed for segregated schools to exist – White and Black;
- The 1954 Brown decision overturned that, which in reality meant White children were enslaved to blacks, i.e. could not be free of them;
- Whites have no constitutional right to anything they have, but blacks have a constitutional right to live in the presence of white people;
- Under “slavery” there were runaway blacks while now we have runaway whites (White Flight – which is also in process of being made unlawful by the Obama administration);
- Ultimately, Civil Rights = Slavery of White people just as “making the world safe for Democracy” = conquering the world (World Domination).
Image: Abraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation