The Heretics' Hour: The Demise of The White Network - What Happened?
April 28, 2014,
Carolyn tells what she knows about the start-up, the growing success and the unexpected and rather violent April 15th ending of The White Network that she and Tansaafl started together.
- TWN came about because of Carolyn's desire to have a network;
- It ended because of Tan's wish to end it and he did it with "a stab in the back";
- Carolyn is a truth-teller so you can believe what she says about "what happened";
- Tan supplied the "Drama" for this particular event - Carolyn gives her analogy of one business partner locking the other out and announcing it on prime-time TV;
- Despite what Tan thought and said, Carolyn doesn't NEED his help, as she is demonstrating by continuing with her programs and BlogTalk makes it all effortless;
- Inner conviction is necessary for one to continue to put out their message effectively;
- There were 72 listeners to the live program tonight, according to Blogtalk, and as of 11pm Thursday, 3263 archive listens at Blogtalk and 715 here on cy.net. (I apologize to the caller at around 90 min. in for not seeing his call, or else it didn't show up. I'm fixing that problem.)