Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn: Interview with Vincent Reynouard
June 9, 2012
Carolyn Yeager talks with French Revisionist Vincent Reynouard about his life and work. Some of the topics of discussion are:
- Vincent’s first revisionist work – he was introduced to “Holocaust” at age 14.
- The various prosecutions and convictions lodged against him: Six since 1992.
- His work, from brochures, pamphlets and a book on Oradour sur Glane when he was still a public school teacher in the ’90′s to his latest feature-length video, “Holocaust,” and his rebuttal of three “court historians” who challenged Robert Faurisson’s “No Holes, No Holocaust.”
- The discrepancy between the contemptuous “put-down” of revisionists as cranks and “deniers” … and the number of special laws passed in Western nations, extending even to the UN (!), to shut them up.
- What Revisionism could do if it had the money.
The French government won’t allow Vincent to work to earn a living, plus anything he earns will be seized by the government to pay court costs and fines. Please contribute to Vincent, preferably on an on-going basis ($10 a month), via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing cash (bills, not checks) to