Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn: Kairos on The German Character
June 23, 2012
Kairos from Germany is Carolyn’s guest for a wide-ranging discussion, unfortunately plagued by technical difficulties which resulted in a shortened final program. Topics covered:
- Why “Race over Religion” must be the go-word for White survival;
- The German character/soul and how it compares with Asians;
- What the concept of Bildung means in forming the German personality;
- The German concept of leadership: leading, following (obedience) and personal responsibility;
- The differences in character/soul among the various European national groups;
- Because of above-mentioned differences, the Euro Zone is a bad idea, leading to dictatorial, enforced policies like the European Stability Mechanism, now in place;
- Is White Nationalism moving in a positive direction?
- Kairos recommends Schiller/Beethoven’s Ode to Joy as representative of the German culture.
Image: Martin Luther, famous German Church Reformer