Germany

Migrant violence continues in Germany - fourth deadly incident in a week

Published by carolyn on Sun, 2016-07-24 21:43

Ansbach, Bavaria police guard crime scene after an explosion at a music festival killed one and injured twelve Sunday night, July 24, 2016.


Sunday night a man carrying an explosive device into an open-air music festival in the town of Ansbach, near Nuremberg, was killed and twelve other people injured, three critically, when the device detonated.

Update: The man is now identified as Mohammad Daleel (right), a 27 year old Syrian asylum seeker who arrived in Germany two years ago. His application for asylum was rejected last year, but he had been allowed to remain temporarily and was living in an apartment in the town. [Courtesy of the federal government, of course.] He had twice before tried to commit suicide and had received psychiatric care! 

He had in his possession a video in which he declared his allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Bagdadi, Islamic State's (IS) top leader. In examining the accommodation where the man lived, investigators also found materials to build more bombs, such as soldering iron and batteries. In addition, the officers found two mobile phones with multiple SIM cards and a laptop safe. Violent videos were stored with Islamist orientation and Salafist contents.

Final: Nine dead in Munich shooting rampage by one Muslim man

Published by carolyn on Fri, 2016-07-22 14:29

 

A body covered with a sheet lies on the sidewalk ouside the Olympic Mall in Munich, Germany on July 22, 2016.  (NONSTOP NEWS via AP)


It seems as if Donald Trump's acceptance speech last night at the RNC was not "too dark" in describing the situation in the West now -- as the liberal, pro-globalist news pundits have been saying. This event happened as if to underline and give credence to the Republican presidential nominee's world-view. Below is the story that came out around noon from the AFP news service. The updates are the latest information. -cy

Update 7-24: Munich prosecutor revealed that the teenager had spent two months in a closed psychiatric ward in 2015 and received treatment for social phobias and anxiety. Also, turns out that 6 (not 7) of the 9 victims were of non-German background.

Updates 7-23:  Greece's foreign ministry says a Greek man is among nine people shot dead by the gunman in Munich on Friday evening. Earlier, Turkey and Kosovo each confirmed that three of their nationals were killed.  [What? Seven of the nine are not German? -cy] Also, seven of the nine victims were teenagers!

Bavaria's police chief Robert Heimberger says the attacker (shown at right), now named as David S. (full name is allegedly Ali David Sonboly), was born and grew up in Munich, where he also attended school. An acquaintance of the Munich attacker says that he was quiet and reserved with a normal family background.

Goebbels' stenographer says Germans knew nothing about any "Holocaust"

Published by carolyn on Tue, 2016-07-05 01:02

Brunhilde Pomsel looks darn good for 105, although she should have used more moisturizing creme. A woman who's seen a lot.


By Carolyn Yeager

Now 105 years old, Brunhilde Pomsel says, “Nobody will believe me, because everyone thinks we knew everything. But the truth is we didn’t know anything.”

She's right that the mainstream media and governments today don't want to believe that. But it's confirmed by the true scholarship about the period, as contrasted to the war propaganda that passes for truth today.

If the murder of 6 million Jews in concentration camp gas chambers was really going on, everyone would have known about it. It could not have remained a “secret” and this is the big problem with the holocaust lie – it had to have been kept from the German population or they would have rebelled against Hitler's government, but there is no way it could have been kept from them if it were really taking place.

German court carries out Jewish vengence on former SS guard

Published by carolyn on Fri, 2016-06-17 13:08

FEAR OF THE JEWS IS THE REASON FOR THE HARSH SENTENCE OF 5 YEARS IMPRISONMENT GIVEN TODAY BY THE COURT IN DETMOLD, Germany against the 94-year-old former Auschwitz guard, Reinhold Hanning. All of the plaintiffs are Jews who lied outrageously in court about what they experienced in the WWII camp. The World Jewish Congress president Ronald Lauder (son of Estee Lauder, cosmetics titan) was naturally asked what he thought of the sentence; he said it was “fair.”

These are the historical errors the court accepts without question, nor could anyone question them:

1) That Auschwitz was a “killing machine.”

It was a labor camp, and Birkenau was a concentration camp for those who couldn't work, including mothers with young children and entire gypsy families. No one was “killed” there but some were executed for cause, some died of natural causes, and many died of typhus.

Migrants in Germany commit 770 serious crimes every day

Published by carolyn on Sat, 2016-06-11 00:23

ACCORDING TO A REPORT AT THE NEW OBSERVER online, an official Bundeskriminalamt (BKA - Federal Crimminal Police) report said that in the first three months of 2016 an astonishing 70,000 crimes had been committed by those who are being called “refugees.” The crimes consist of murders, thefts, counterfeiting, robbery, and assaults, writes the BKA in their report titled “Crime trends in the context of immigration.”

From The New Observer:

According to the BKA, nationals from the following countries have been arrested for crimes in Germany from January to March 2016: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Eritrea, Gambia, Georgia, Iraq, Iran, Kosovo, Morocco, Macedonia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Serbia, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, and Turkey.

Tags 

Migrant crime

NSU trial update – State Intelligence Service implicated in funding murder weapon

Published by carolyn on Wed, 2016-06-08 01:10

Tino Brandt covers his face as he testifies in the Munich Higher Regional Court about his interactions with the so-called National Socialist Underground.


THE PROCEEDINGS CONTINUE, NOW IN THEIR 287TH DAY, centered around the testimony of 41-year-old Tino Brandt, who is currently serving a prison sentence for sexually abusing minors. He is being questioned as the possible supplier of the money to buy the Ceska 83,7.65 mm Browning pistol that was allegedly used in the 9 murders of Turkish nationals in Germany between 2000 and 2007.

Brandt is a former police informant who was forced to give testimony by lawyers for Ralf Wohlleben. Wohlleben is one of the defendents, who is accused of supplying the pistol to the two accused murderers, Uwe Böhnhardt and Uwe Mundlos. Wohlleben denies he played such a role and, when he broke his silence earlier this year, implicated Tino Brandt. Wohlleben said or suggested that Brandt had organized the money to buy the Ceska pistol.

Further evidence that Joshua Kaufman is lying about being Auschwitz prisoner 109023

Published by carolyn on Fri, 2016-06-03 23:42

By Carolyn Yeager

JUST LIKE ELIE WIESEL, Joshua Kaufman’s claimed Auschwitz number doesn’t fit his own story of how and when he could have been assigned it.

At the end of my previous article on Kaufman (at left in 2015), I asked readers to join me in demanding answers from him about his claim to be Auschwitz number 109023. He said to reporters in the courtroom in Detmold, Germany, as quoted by NBC News:

Can you imagine working in a crematorium, when you are only 15 years old? I had to break the bones of the dead to get them untangled … I am not Joshua Kaufman, I am number 109023.”

I heard nothing from Kaufman, but I did hear from Carlo Mattogno, the accomplished Italian revisionist. Carlo looked up the numbers and helpfully sent me the following information (my bolding): Continue reading at Elie Wiesel Cons The World

Hofer sees no trace of politics in election result -- asks fans to respect it

Published by carolyn on Tue, 2016-05-24 17:41

Norbert Hofer and H-C Strache enter the press conference room on Tuesday, May 24. Hofer made clear he would not run for Chancellor himself but would support Strache's bid "with all his personality."

In a news conference today, presidential candidate Norbert Hofer and FPÖ party leader Heinz-Christian Strache made statements and took questions. They offered that there would be no protest of the close election result, but Strache said they had received a lot of letters [of complaints] and would follow up on them. “Only then can you tell if there is some truth” about irregularities so many are reporting.

Strache also called for a new electoral system with a restriction on the absentee ballot.

But Hofer said he could see no trace of “politics” interfering anywhere in the country and requested that Austrians respect the election results. Despite the outcome, he didn't regret his candidacy in any way and called the election campaign an "incredibly positive experience."

PEGIDA Demo at Bahnhof Neustadt, Dresden

Published by carolyn on Mon, 2016-05-23 13:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEY4k8BYjsw

Sorry, it's a short one. It doesn't start until 28 minutes in, after the walk, so it's only the 2nd half, with a young Austrian speaker. But a good crowd.

*    *     *

I'm going to attach an article here by Frank Jordans of The Associated Press that I think is informative and pretty fair.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-nationalist-party-takes-aim-islam-39303286

Tags 

Pegida

Category 

Germany, Immigration

Election fraud in Austria? Establishment candidate squeaks by to become President

Published by carolyn on Mon, 2016-05-23 12:26

This is not what I wanted to post here today, but take a good look even if it makes you sick. Austrians and Europe have six years of this refugee-welcoming, super-liberal traitor Van der Bellen in office. I'm afraid his questionable win undermines the patriot movement Europe-wide because hopes were so high. It should not be so readily accepted, and maybe it won't be.


This outcome is incredible to me, and not fully believable, but the FPOe, Freedom Party of Austria, is not contesting the narrow victory of Alexander van der Bellen by 30,000 mail-in votes.

According to the website of the Interior Ministry, the final vote is 2,223,458 votes for Hofer, 2,254,484 for Van der Bellen. This means that VdB got a huge margin of the mail-in (also called absentee and postal) vote. The German government English-language website Deutsche Welle posted a brief report that explained it thusly:

Category 

Germany, Immigration, News

Pages